Transportation from and to Vienna International Airport (VIE)The journey time from the Vienna International Airport to Vienna is approx. 15 - 30 min. depending on the means of transport (train, bus or taxi). Keep in mind that the actual journey time may also depend on the traffic conditions, if you are going by bus or taxi.
The best way to get to my office is to take the City Airport Train to the City Air Terminal / Landstrasse - Wien Mitte or Schnellbahn Line S7 as my office is located in the proximity of the City Air Terminal / Landstrasse - Wien Mitte.
- From City Air Terminal to Vienna Airport: from 05:36 to 23:06 every 30 minutes
- From Vienna Airport to City Air Terminal: from 06:06 to 23:36 every 30 minutes
- Fares: one way ticket for one adult: from €11.00 / round-trip ticket for one adult: from €17.00
- Note: The CAT is not a member of the public transport network and you need an appropriate ticket if you change to or from public means of transport. Combined tickets for the CAT and public transport are available.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.cityairporttrain.com or onsite
Schnellbahn S7The S7 is the regional railroad connection of the Austrian Federal Railways ÖBB between the Vienna International Airport and Vienna. The journey time from and to the station Wien Mitte / Landstrasse is about 24 min respectively, because the S7 stops at several stations along the way.
You have good access to the public transport network of Vienna at the stations Wien Mitte / Landstrasse (underground lines U3 and U4), Wien Nord / Praterstern (underground line U1) and Handelskai (underground line U6).
- from the airport to Vienna (Landstrasse-Wien Mitte): from 04:53 to 00:17 every 30 minutes
- from Landstrasse -Wien Mitte to the airport: from 04:30 to 23:45 every 30 minutes
- Fare: one way ticket for one adult: €4.00,
- Note: Your ticket is also valid in the public means of transport of Vienna and you can use it for your trip to and from your hotel in Vienna.
Airport bus of the Vienna AirportLines
Fares: One-way: € 8, Return: €13
(busses right outside the arrival hall)
Vienna International Airport - Wien Morzinplatz/Schwedenplatz – City Centre
- The trip takes approx. 20 min. From Schwedenplatz you have access to the underground lines U1 and U4.
- To the airport: from 04:00 to 23:30 every 30 minutes
- From the airport: from 04:50 to 00:20 every 30 minutes
Vienna International Airport - Kagran
- The trip takes approx. 20 - 30 min. From Vienna International Center you have access to the underground line U1.
- From the Kagran to the airport: from 05:58 to 18:58 every 60 minutes
- From the airport to Kagran: from 07:10 to 20:10 every 60 minutes
Vienna International Airport - Westbahnhof (Vienna West Station)
- The trip takes approx. 35 min. From Vienna West Station you have access to the underground lines U3 and U6.
- To the airport: from 05:00 to 23:00 every 30 minutes
- From the airport: from 06:00 to 00:00 every 30 minutes
- Note: The Vienna AirportLines are not member of the public transport network and you need an appropriate ticket if you change to or from public means of transport.
Different taxi companies are waiting right in front of the arrival building of the airport. They offer fixed fares depending on the destination in Vienna. The price is approx. 30.00 - 40.00 €. Depending on traffic the trip takes 20 – 45 min.
Call to make an Appointment!
0664 555 0893
A thousand thanks for everything!
Dear Dr. Bock, I wanted to thank you. I ...
Thank you for your treatment. You, Dr. B...
Dear Dr. Bock,
Attached you find pictures...
After three operations on my ankle joint...
My daughter, 13 years old, had a massive...
Dear Dr Bock, I want to thank you from t...
Dear Dr. Bock! Thank you very much for t...